THIS POST IS ALSO AVAILABLE IN SWEDISH!
The story of 2013 continues…
- Realised I’m “way over my head” with everything in life, but didn’t have a clue how bad it was going to become. Didn’t do much more than working my weeks and was half dead my weeks off.
- Had big plans about how my spring and summer in Sweden was going to be like, but so far I haven’t been able to realise my plans – at all.
During the MES-training on Stena Nautica I was the photographer, and it seems to have been the highlight for me during the month of May, because I didn’t shoot anything else that month… :S
- My baby troll Linn finished 9th grade, and kid brother troll Liam finished 4th grade. Both my trolls are grown up!
- Big party at Majas vid Havet in Varberg, celebrating a good friend I hadn’t seen in 15 years. Wonderfully lovely to see her again, although it was short.
- Had a huge photo session with Melvin, my kid brother Tony’s baby boy.
- Celebrated dad’s birthday with bbq.
My dad. Photo courtesy of Linn Bank.
- Celebrated Linn’s sweet sixteen with a visit to Asia Spa, which was really well deserved!
- A pregnant cat moved in and soon we had 3 of the most adorable kittens you can imagine: Tora (who apparantly now answers to the name of Zlatan, since the people who now own her believes she’s a he!), Milo and Miso.
- Met my best friend Pernilla and it turned into a crying party.
- Stopped working on Stena Nautica, but did not promise to never return. 😉
Flora with the kids Tora, Milo and Miso.
to be continued…