Another year over, say goodbye to 2013, pt 3
THIS POST IS ALSO AVAILABLE IN SWEDISH!
My story of 2013 continues…
- Bought a new camera: Canon EOS 6D – terribly satisfied!
- Generally jaded and tired of my life. Realised I was awfully empty inside.
- Didn’t blog – not even once!
- Took a trip to Iceland and charged my batteries AND fell in love with that amazingly beautiful country!
- Bought a new camera lens, which gave me all new photographic experiences; Canon 17-40 mm.
Hallgrímskirkja – my favourite place in all of Reykjavík.
- Spent my 40th birthday at the Blue Lagoon, Iceland, enjoying my Exclusive Lounge.
- Bought a new iPhone 5S. White, of course.
- Blogged a little bit again, a small amount of energy had managed to enter my body.
- Spent a weekend in Gothenburg to say goodbye to Jessica, who was off on a big adventure to South America.
- Took a trip with Linda to Malmö to visit Pernilla.
- Took a lot of photos, and uploaded my first ones to 500px.com. One of the photos (Ebba) managed to get amongst the Upcoming. *Incredibly proud*
- Spent a lot of time with my family.
- Had to give Tora up to a new family.
Ebba, my kid brother’s daughter.
- Created a new category on my blog; Picture of the Week, which made me start to blog on a regular basis again.
- Celebrated Christmas with my family and relaxed.
- Fell ill during the days between Christmas and New Year’s, thus I celebrated New Year’s Eve alone with my cats, so now I self appointed myself: the Cat lady!
This was my 2013 – what was yours like? Please feel free to leave comments about what you remember the most! Happy New Year 2014!