Another year over, say goodbye to 2014, pt 2
And here we go… my 2014 sequel… You’ll find the prequel here.
- Started working onboard Stena Nautica again, and had the joy of working one whole week before they crashed into the quay, and I – as a result – got a longer summer holiday than planned.
- Was housesitting my brother Terje’s house and later my sister Lola’s house. Felt nice with some alone space, and my own car. Was out sightseeing in Varberg in the summer heat, and I even took a swim in the Swedish sea! Shocking!
Castle of Tjolöholm
- Got a new niece by the name of Ellie.
- Met the man of my dreams, whom I’m never going to let go. The most perfect being ever. For me.
You give my life so much light after such a long winter with constant darkness; I love you! ❤
- Regained my joy for life and realised I have been incredibly empty during the last few years.
Anholt Marine Wind Powerplant, between Grenaa, Denmark and Anholt, Denmark.
- Off to Thailand to deal with my stuff I’d left there. Not a day too soon, either. A one month lovely holiday, and a whole month of solitude.
Wat Arun in Bangkok
- Finally got to see Ayutthaya outside of Bangkok, a visit I’d be more than happy to do again…
- Moved into a small place of my own, close by the sea. Can only stay here until the end of May though, and then I have to move again. I love it here, although I miss my cats enormously.
Apelviken one afternoon…
- For the first time I got to work on another ship – Stena Danica.
- Celebrated Christmas with my family – all of them on the same day. That’s unusual!
- Finally some snow…
With these words and photos I leave 2014 behind and look forward to a wonderful and eventful 2015! I hope you’ll have as great a year as I – hopefully – have in front of me!